This website (“Site) is operated by Santé Wine Imports Limited (“We”, “Us” or “Our”).
Your use of this Site is governed by these terms and by accessing the Site you agree to be bound by these terms in full.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site; by using the Site or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
You may use our website for your own personal purpose, and except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our Site.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material on our Site, you must not:
- republish material from our website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website; or
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
You must not:
- use our Site in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impair the performance, availability or accessibility of the Site;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our Site;
- that the material on the Site is up to date; or
- that the Site or any service on the Site will remain available.
To the extent that our Site and the information and services on our Site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. This statement describes how we collect and use your personal information that we may collect about you through the Site and from our communications with you.
Cookies and tracking software:
We use “cookies” and other types of tracking software in order to personalise your visit to our website and enhance your experience by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests and customising our pages for you. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user’s computer to be identified.
We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the website, or for research and marketing purposes to help us better serve you. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies. The website allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.